Long or episodic work split into 5000-word sections.
* In the interests of fairness, please do not post more than 3 pieces of your own work at any one time.
* Responses / reviews / critiques should be posted under the work to which they refer.
* Discussions of other matters should be posted in the ChitChat, Off Topic or Writers' Craft forums.
Weeded out, sorry.
Last edited by 1950strangers
on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:08 am
written by a clerk, trained and cuddled to high society by his employer, this is lovely. Cuddled to high society is a great phrase.
Guess what? No niggles at all with this one. Lots of hooks and things brewing. It's all good and I'll be looking out for the next one.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:52 pm
Return to Novels and novellas